As the Marketing Intern you will assist the marketing department in various tasks; samples handling for PR and ambassadors, media gallery archiving, proofreading, homepage updating, publishing, monitoring and general follow up on social media channels, photo & video assistant, and other tasks related to Norrøna’s marketing plan.
The position reports to Norrøna’s Marketing Director and supports Norrøna´s marketing team in the best possible way. The position´s workplace is at Norrøna Sport AS headquarters at Lysaker.
You are creative and have in depth interest and knowledge of marketing. An interest in outdoor is preferred.
• Media and communication related education
• Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
• Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite
• Good knowledge of social media
• Solution and detail oriented; opportunity and end result driven
• Fluency in Norwegian and English
• Paid internship with monthly salery of 10' NOK
• Insight and a chance to work with all aspects of marketing from content creation, social media, and PR to photography, advertising and campaign production.
To better know who you are, please tell us why you are the perfect candidate as the Marketing Intern for Norrøna. Send your CV, transcripts, and letter of application (.pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the e-mail “Application – Marketing Intern”
Applications will be assessed continuously and potential candidates will hear back as soon as possible. Our next start-up will be January 2nd 2017.