Inspirert av vår originale fjelljakke fra 1975 har
denne jakken en tidløs design kombinert med høy
teknisk kvalitet til dame. Et svært allsidig plagg laget av
vanntett og vindtett 3-lags GORE-TEX® C-Knit materiale.
Jakken har et langt snitt, lufting under armene,
vannavvisende glidelåser fra YKK og kan strammes
i livet. Perfekt til friluftsaktiviteter i all slags vær.
Passformen er litt romslig.
Rated 5 out of
The Svalbard jacketFirst I may tell you that I have had your products ever since early 1970. My wonderful
First I may tell you that I have had your products ever since early 1970. My wonderful
Anojakke I had almost 40 years and it became more and more comfortable the longer I had it, but in the end it simply had done its best and I had to get another cotton jacket.
Then I have used your Gore-Tex trousers for more than 15 years and it will soon be time to get a pair of new ones. The new Svalbard seems quite interesting.
Now to your inquire about the Svalbard jacket.
My overall impressions:
- The jacket is light and very flexible and rather quiet when using it, not “noisy” at all.
- The inside, the knitted/textile (whatever it is called) feels soft and pleasant even when having just a T-shirt underneath.
- Personally I really like the length of the jacket. It is really nice to keep one’s rear protected in a hard wind. Also it is nice to be able to have the elastics both at the bottom and at the waist in order to prevent the cold wind chilling you.
Now to the details from head to bottom:
- The hood. Such a pleasant surprise. When looking at it I never had expected anything particular about its function. Just one elastic! How on earth was this to function? My doubts were really unnecessary. The hood and its elastic function perfectly? It tightens perfectly around my face and still allows full movement for my head. When closing the front zipper all the way up my head and face were fully protected when skiing in “horizontal” weather last winter.
- The pockets are very roomy and even the upper pockets can be used for smaller water bottles, compass and such. The lower pockets are usable for many things, maps, mittens, ordinary water bottles, snacks you name it.
- The sleeves are adequately long to allow full movement and the Velcro tightens even small wrists like mine (15.5 cm).
So to my “critics”. There is not much to complain about in this jacket.
- One thing though. Why on earth did you choose such a tiny, frail zipper to this jacket? I had expected a more robust, strong zipper. This tiny thing turned out to be a bit tricky to handle with cold, freezing hands or with thick mittens/gloves on.
- Then a suggestion. Why not place somewhere on the jacket a whistle? A simple, small item, but it can prove to be very useful.
Well, that’s about it.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
http://www.norrona.com/nb-NO/produkter/svalbard/svalbard-gore-tex-jacket-w/4012-16 3515svalbard Gore-Tex Jacket (W)https://res-4.cloudinary.com/norrona/image/upload/c_pad,d_imgmissing.jpg,f_auto,fl_progressive,g_south,q_80/4012163515.jpgInStockInspirert av vår originale fjelljakke fra 1975, med høy teknisk kvalitetNorrøna499,000000000EUR499,000000000EUR