En stilren, varm og værbeskyttende jakke til
hverdagsbruk for dame. Med PrimaLoft100 sikrer vi at
jakken gir god isolasjon samt at den puster. Den
vanntette dri2 membranen holder regnet ute, og
ytterstoffet av børstet polyester har god slitestyrke.
På innsiden bruker vi et mykt polyesterstoff
som gir høy komfort og puster godt. Jakken har
et lengre snitt, to håndvarmerlommer og en
innerlomme. Hetten ser ikke bare bra, ut den gir
også god værbeskyttelse. Perfekt plagg å hoppe
inn i når kulden kommer snikende.
Rated 5 out of
Solid!After a month of almost daily use, this jacket had become a firm favourite. It's warm, comfortable, light-weight and looks great, whilst having nice features. Only one minor draw-back is that the external material does attract a lot of dust which sticks. Not a major problem but worth bearing in mind especially (I would imagine) if ordering in black.
Fantastic buy - feel fortunate that a previously bought model from another brand didn't fit and was retunred, leading me to this one!
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 4 out of
MariaHi, I am going to travel to a lot of rainy places with my boyfriend and I was wondering if the jacket has all the seams sealed? Or the waterproof of the shell is enough to cover storms, so we can leave the umbrella at home?
Love the look! Sober and classy!
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 4 out of
Viv 73 from
Love itWarm and cosy. Keeps rain and storm away from me, when I'm out for a dog walk having really nasty weather.
What temperature range would you recommend this for? Would it be warm enough for an Oslo January/February?
Asked by: Jani
Thanks for your question. This one is the second warmest casual jacket we have and it is a good choice in most of the days with cold weather. But if the temperature is below minus 10 I would choose the /29 Gore-Tex Primaloft Parka. That one is our warmest. But for 90% of the winter days in Oslo this one would be warm enough. The other 10% it will work but you need to layer good below :)
Norrøna Fan Support