This is a newly formed position at Norrøna, where customer service towards B2B and B2C and the back office part of sales are organized in one department. The purpose of the department is to provide all our customers and the sales team the greatest possible service at all time. This is run by a department where our people possess a proactive and great service attitude; providing single point of contact supported with effective technology and methodically working processes, and we serve our customers fast and with high quality in selected channels.
Areas of responsibility:
Customer experience center
- Leading our customer experience center – servicing the sales team, all B2B and B2C customer in all channels
- Leading our repair centers (internal and external)
- Day to day operations of the Norrøna web shop for B2C and B2B (development of the ecommerce platform is in a separate department).
- Developing a single point of contact customer service
- Developing our customer experience area to meet future needs on opening hours, multichannel communication, multi-language communication and quality
- Automate processes where this makes sense
- Lead and develop the customer experience team
- ERP, B2B and other IT-systems responsible for Customer Experience & Back office sales areas.
Back office sales and analytics
- Leading the back office sales team developing the sales tools and support function for the sales team
- Analytic work related to historically sales figures and linking this to tactics on future goals
- Responsible for sales support and customer experience operations follow up and reporting in our internal operations process (time line)
- Some travel will be required
- Close cooperation and reporting to Director of Sales
- Strong passion for delivering great customer experience
- Excellent understanding of processes and strong Excel skills
- High interest and knowledge in technology supporting customer experience and sales
- Good understanding and experience in use of ERP, CRM and similar systems
- Detail oriented with the ability to deliver on time
- Methodical, structured and analytical in your approach, combined with a flexible and commercial thinking
- Must be able to write and speak English and Norwegian at a high professional level
- Great and proven leader skills
- 8-10 years’ relevant work experience
- Prior experience in Customer Experience or sales support or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction.
- Co-operative and dynamic, pushing solutions
- Ability to manage a demanding work load
- Fast paced work environment where you will work with a group of competent, curious, passionate and supportive colleagues in a friendly atmosphere
Please send a short application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
Mark the subject line application for Customer Experience Manager