Inspirée du style de notre première veste de montagne datant de 1975, cette veste technique indémodable offre une qualité exceptionnelle. Un vêtement ultra polyvalent réalisé en GORE-TEX®, une matière étanche et protectrice constituée de trois couches. Avec sa coupe longue, son système de réglage à la taille, ses fentes de ventilation au niveau des aisselles et ses fermetures éclair YKK résistantes à l’eau, cette veste pour femme est adaptée à de nombreux usages.
Backpacking, Détente, Expédition, Chasse en montagne, Marche sur glacier, Trek
Rated 5 out of
The Svalbard jacketFirst I may tell you that I have had your products ever since early 1970. My wonderful
First I may tell you that I have had your products ever since early 1970. My wonderful
Anojakke I had almost 40 years and it became more and more comfortable the longer I had it, but in the end it simply had done its best and I had to get another cotton jacket.
Then I have used your Gore-Tex trousers for more than 15 years and it will soon be time to get a pair of new ones. The new Svalbard seems quite interesting.
Now to your inquire about the Svalbard jacket.
My overall impressions:
- The jacket is light and very flexible and rather quiet when using it, not “noisy” at all.
- The inside, the knitted/textile (whatever it is called) feels soft and pleasant even when having just a T-shirt underneath.
- Personally I really like the length of the jacket. It is really nice to keep one’s rear protected in a hard wind. Also it is nice to be able to have the elastics both at the bottom and at the waist in order to prevent the cold wind chilling you.
Now to the details from head to bottom:
- The hood. Such a pleasant surprise. When looking at it I never had expected anything particular about its function. Just one elastic! How on earth was this to function? My doubts were really unnecessary. The hood and its elastic function perfectly? It tightens perfectly around my face and still allows full movement for my head. When closing the front zipper all the way up my head and face were fully protected when skiing in “horizontal” weather last winter.
- The pockets are very roomy and even the upper pockets can be used for smaller water bottles, compass and such. The lower pockets are usable for many things, maps, mittens, ordinary water bottles, snacks you name it.
- The sleeves are adequately long to allow full movement and the Velcro tightens even small wrists like mine (15.5 cm).
So to my “critics”. There is not much to complain about in this jacket.
- One thing though. Why on earth did you choose such a tiny, frail zipper to this jacket? I had expected a more robust, strong zipper. This tiny thing turned out to be a bit tricky to handle with cold, freezing hands or with thick mittens/gloves on.
- Then a suggestion. Why not place somewhere on the jacket a whistle? A simple, small item, but it can prove to be very useful.
Well, that’s about it.
Date published: 2016-09-28
Rated 5 out of
Perfekt jakke til all slags bruk!jakken kan brukes hele året, sommer som vinter! Min jakke har vært med på toppturer på ski, toppturer på beina, og båtturer i ruskevær på Sørlandet. Mulig litt stiv til aktiv skikjøring i bakken, men fungerer fint.
Date published: 2016-10-05
Rated 4 out of
Dejlig lang.Utrolig glad for at denne jakke er ekstra lang både i lengden og ermer. Ville dog ønske at der var intergrert inner erme. Eller mange fine detaljer.
Jeg så at denne skulle komme i grønn til menn. Kommer den også i grønn til dame?
Asked by: Jegera
Det er korrekt at denne kommer i grønn til herre. Til dame er den nye fargen kalt Eccrucial, som er en type sandfarge/beige. Veldig fin farge, som du per nå får i svalbard cotton anorak til dame, men som da også kommer i svalbard gore-tex jakken til dame fra ca 1. februar på nett.
Med vennlig hilsen,
Norrøna Fan Support