Norrona online shop - Vêtements de plein air haut de gamme
Do you want to join our CX team?
We aim to welcome more people to nature by making the greatest outdoor products in the world. Do you want to join in?
Since 1929 we've been welcoming people to nature. Through four generations our customers have always been the center of attention; From their very first question to the repair of their 20-year-old jacket, we've always strived to offer the best help, knowledge and inspiration possible. We now seek people that have the skills and passion to take our customer experience to the next level.
We're looking for positive, outgoing and service minded people to join our Customer Service team. You're motivated, have an eye for detail and a solution oriented attitude. The role is shift based and require someone who can work flexible hours.
At Norrønas Customer Service department, our goal is to provide a very unique experience to all our customers and become the very best Customer Service of the sports industry. As a team member you will have the responsibility to contribute to our goals and to create a positive, solution oriented work environment.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Provide excellent customer service to all B2B and B2C customers from all different channels and according to agreed KPIs (time and quality)
- Understand and contribute to achievement of departments goals.
- Good knowledge of department processes and routines and execute them for the best of the department.
- Coordination with logistics department: Good knowledge of all processes related to logistics.
- Coordination with accountings department and report to impacted parties.
- Excellent internal communication, support and coordination with repair and external service centers, sales coordinators, supply chain coordinators, warehouse/Logistics staff and accountings personnel to make sure excellent customer services are provided.
- Know the Norrøna collection at a good level in terms of technical and functional features.
- Attending exhibitions to provide customer service, participating in appointed sales meetings, and attending launch of collection meetings SLM on request
- Proactively suggest routine improvements.
- Proactively report to leader on critical information from customers and market.
- Experience from customer service environment, or experience from retail sector.
- Good knowledge of products for the outdoor industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Prior experience with CRM/customer service applications is an advantage.
- Prior experience with ERP systems is an advantage.
- Experienced user of MS Office suite of applications.
- Must be able to work comfortably in Norwegian and English (and/or French/German)
- A unique opportunity to be a contributing part of taking Norrønas customer journey to the next level.
- Fast paced work environment with highly motivated, results oriented and competent colleagues in a friendly atmosphere.