This is a waterproof freeride jacket with an urban
look and a 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane for women. The
jacket has the same design and outer fabric as
the classic røldal Gore-Tex PrimaLoft jacket,
but without the insulation, which makes it more
technical. It’s better equipped for active freeriding
as it has good breathability as well as the classical
details as ventilation, practical pockets, a big
hood and water resistant zippers. This jacket will
protect you against the elements of nature and still
make you look good.
The Gore-Tex main fabric is 75 Denier.
Rated 5 out of
Excellent fabric and great to wearBought two of these (one for me, one for my husband), a year ago. Starting with the small things:
- colors are great (caviar and that nice orange - though this one can get dirty a bit faster than the caviar)
- sleeves are brilliant, I love that in cold autumn weather I don't need to wear gloves
- length - it goes slightly below bottom, which means more confort and warmth
Best things of all:
- hood - I'm not very resistant to cold, but this hood makes this jacket very comfortable to wear even without a hat
- material - really water repellant. Will see how it behaves in a few years
- windstopper - you hardly feel the wind in this jacket.
If you wanna buy it:
- I'm 5' 4 in height and 114.6 lbs. I bought an S. It fits perfectly